As a courtesy to our delegates, we are pleased to offer a discounted hotel group room rate to assist with travel planning. If you will be taking advantage of this option, please remember to book early as the room rate does expire and will no longer be offered after the block is at capacity.
The International Conference on Design Principles & Practices is pleased to offer a room block at the Grand Hotel & Suites Toronto.
This luxurious 4-Star all-suites hotel features extraordinary guest suites, which offer elegant accommodations and unsurpassed service. The Grand Hotel features Toronto's most spacious, most advanced guest suites with commanding lake and city views. The hotel is located in downtown Toronto and is only a 7-minute walk to the conference venue.
As a courtesy to delegates of International Conference on Design Principles & Practices, we have arranged for a special conference rate. Room rates are subject to availability.
|Room Type||Room Rate|
|Grand Deluxe Room
(King/Queen + Pullout Sofa)
|$199.00 CAD (includes free deluxe buffet breakfast and free Wifi internet in all guest rooms; not inclusive of tax)|
For in-house guests, the following are provided:
Book before 3 February 2017 to receive the conference discount rate. If you will be taking advantage of this option, please remember to book before this deadline, as the room rate will no longer be offered after the block reaches its capacity. After this deadline, you are certainly welcome to book at the hotel, but rooms will be subject to availability.
Conference rates are available for stays between 26 February - 7 March 2017.
Reservations are able to be made one of two ways: either by phone (+1 416-863-9000 or toll free at 1-877-32-GRAND) or by email (email@example.com). To receive the discounted rate, please reference to the group ID code: COMMONGROUND. Contact us for any questions.
oneworld is pleased to be the official airline alliance of the International Conference on Design Principles & Practices.
• Attractive flight discounts for attendees and one travel companion.
• Flights available from all oneworld member airlines and affiliates.
• User-friendly booking tool that will display the most convenient flights and multiple fare options.
• 24-hour support desk – reach us by email or phone.
• Earn rewards and tier status points on oneworld eligible flights.
• Frequent flyer privileges, including, for top tier cardholders, access to some 600 premium airport lounges worldwide, fasttrack at security lanes in selected airports and extra baggage allowance.
• Seamless connections and quality service on oneworld member airlines.
Visit www.oneworld.com/events and enter event code OW03E16 to log in as an attendee and access our convenient online booking tool, customised with your event information. You and a travel companion can then book discounted flights for travel seven days before and seven days after the event. Fares will be available up to twelve months prior to the event.
For more information please visit www.oneworld.com